Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Excitted and Futur

Did you catch the mistake? I always spell these words wrong ... ALWAYS! So let me explain the futur; it is because of my french background, for some reason I just can't seem to keep these two words sorted out in the appropriate language. (just in case you were confused future in french is spelled sans E). When I am writing in French I spell future with the E.
As for excitted .. I got nothin'.

PS- Stay tuned, next week here at kayceeg.blogspot.com is New York week. So tell all your friends.
It's my version of May sweeps (only it's in June). I am hoping to get my viewership up.

4 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

I'll be tuned in. And I can't wait to see who your sweeps week celebrity cameo will be. Fingers crossed it's Jason. He's a dream boat.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I sure hope the celeb will be Dave. Because to me he is a celeb.

I have been waiting to see your pics. I can't wait.

speaking of french could you please write something up en francais telling off the surgeon in Montreal for never calling me back. I'll leave it in a message for them.

Kaycee said...

I hope that is Kate calling Jason a dream boat, because if it is Jason calling himself a dream boat ... we got trouble.

Kaycee said...

And yes Christy I will be more than happy to call anyone and give them heck, it's sorta my specialty.