Friday, May 21, 2010

Words of Wisdom by Franklin the Turtle.

Sometimes I feel like my kids say this about me.

Let me set the scene for you. Franklin is trying to help his mom and be good but he is just getting in the way, so she gets frustrated with him for no good reason ... hmmmm sounds familiar.

So Franklin leaves and meets Snail (it's capital because it's a name). This is the convo that takes place between the two.

Snail : "Were are you going Franklin?" - in his sweet Snail voice ... he's a boy right?

Franklin: "I don't know but I am NOT staying here."

Sometimes I feel like if my kids could they would be SO outta here. And on the way out the door they'd be asking each other "what the #%$* is wrong with her?" (that's what Franklin meant, but you just can't say that on Treehouse.)


I am working on it. Patience is a the top of my goal list.

But right now I am outta here, see you guys in a couple weeks. If you don't know where I am going, then you don't know me well enough! - sorry that sounded sorta sassy ... but it was meant to sound more excitted.

4 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I think that I know where you are going. Even though you and I haven't discussed it. But I hear things. You know people talk.

I wish we would have talked about it, then I could ahve suggested some fun things. Make sure you eat atleast one pretzle and one hot dog from the street vendors. Although the vendors don't have cheese whiz for the HD's . But still good.

Can't wait to hear about it. I heart NYC.

Rub Kates belly for me.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

speaking of Treehouse; Toot and Puddle went to New York yesterday, tell me if you see them there.

Ryan said...

Call me when you get back. I want to hear all about your trip!!!!And while your there buy a fabulous knock off Coach purse for me...On second thought i better just come along. where are you staying again ;)

Ryan said...

BTW

this is Tracy not Ryan I am just too lazy to sign out and sign back in.

XOXO T