Saturday, May 8, 2010

you Make Mama So Proud

My mom is SO proud of her kids and with good reason. 3 out of 4 of us still live at home (or some form of it). Only one of her children are out on their own paying their own bills and buying their own food.

But in all seriousness this living in your parents basement isn't half bad and you can save a buttload of money. (Just in case you were wondering, a buttload is "like a million", according to ... some to a YTV movie of the week, about a boy band starring Jimmy from Breaker High).

Ahh Breaker High ... no just me? And Christy.
Anywho, happy Mother's Day Mom. You done a great job.

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

oh, you know I love Breaker High. I wonder if I can find and watch episodes online.

I wanna move in with my parents too now. It would be like the old days when Melly and I lived there, except I would have Brett and 2 kids.