Sunday, June 13, 2010

I put this pic in the mix, even though I didn't take it. I was unable to attend the Statue of Liberty field trip. I was out due to illness.
Nor did I take this one, but I think it's cool. It was fleet week in NYC while we were there. Man, if I wasn't married and slutty, I would have been in heaven.








C'mon the meatball shop, HILARIOUS!




Brooklyn Bridge.




A bell. I've run out of descriptions, so I'll just say it had something to do with Sept 11.




Can you find the Calgary Police badge?



Black Harlem.




AH... NYPD. Again you can refer to my earlier comment about fleet week.


Love this sign. I think it is really more of a suggestion.
Alright see y'all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Great photos!! Love them all.

I especially love the meat ball shop. Was that in Jersey or NYC. Leave to you Hamilton girls to find something like that. Classic.

Kaycee said...

The Meatball Shop was in Harlem... so we didn't eat there just took a pic.