Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I HEART ... FOOD!

I love me my breakfast food!

I don't heart chocolate milk in the States. Blah, gross! It is not the premixed stuff like at home, they mix it for you with syrup.
Macy's mac n' cheese with broccoli was so good. Like SO good, I know Macy's!


More Mac n' cheese, this entire dish was only $4! And it was awesome because this restaurant was only a couple blocks from where we stayed.

One of the best chicken Caesar salad that I have ever had.
Black & White cookies, my mom was obsessed with them. Not sayin' that was a bad thing, just sayin'.

My fav cupcake with a tall cup of milk. Can't get any better than that!

Mmmmm .... giant cupcake!

Mom, isn't she beautimus?

I sampled MANY different brownies (at least 2 a day) and this one was the best.

Food at the Metropolitan Museum, it wasn't much better than the museum itself. (what can I say I am trashy, not classy)
OH MAN! This was the best thing ever. A pancake wrap, c'mon doesn't the name just say it all. YUM, YUM, YUM love the Brownstone Diner in Jersey City, and the waitress was to die for - all your SNL Jersey stereotypes rolled into one.
There were so many choices at the Brownstone Diner!

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I was trying to think of the name of the drownstone diner last night because I was telling Michael about it. Now I can tell him the name.

All that food seriously looks so good. MMMMMMM.

LindsayB said...

oh my heavens, you found way better places to eat than we did. we found some good ones, but some of that crap is to die for!