Thursday, June 17, 2010

I HEART ...SHOPPING


Gotta come prepared!
Love this store. I got the cutest shoes here - sorry not pic. There are a few in the city, but we went to the SoHo/Tribeca store.
Okay, this is the most awesome store EVER! I actually didn't buy anything, but I would move to NYC just for this store.
And this pic doesn't even come close to doing this store justice. Ribbons, buttons, crystals, I was in heaven.

Beads, beads and more beads!

I know I know, I go the New York City and I spend almost an entire day at Target. But it was awesome. Sorry Wal-Mart you are just Target's ugly sister. I will drop you so fast it will make your head spin when/if Target comes to Canada.






I feel that this post doesn't really do justice the the sheer volume of shopping we did. I mean it would literally take us an hour to walk 1/2 a block because we had to go into every cute store.

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

hahahahahha, walmart is Targets ugly sister. that is hilarious. Just so you know, I am going to use that line sometime.

Brett keeps telling me I can go to NYC anytime I want. Without him. Maybe he needs to reconsider that considering I can go to Kalispell and spend like a mad woman, NYC would be 100 times worse! (and by worse I mean better)