Friday, June 11, 2010

I don't claim to be Tyra Banks, I didn't invent the smeyes (smile with your eyes), nor am I a professional photographer, but I do know a thing or 2 about how to look your best in a pic.
I would say rule #1 (or definitely top 5), try to avoid the double chin by sticking out your head towards the camera. It's feels so unnatural, but it really works and doesn't look weird at all. Case in point.

Pic 1 (sans rule application)


Pic 2 (rule applied)


Notice a difference? Thanks to my beautiful model.

3 comments:

erin said...

I love this random topic and it was hilarious!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

What? I don't see a difference?

Just joking!

Um, Jill seriously looks like a mini you.

Kaycee said...

You should see Ella. She looks exactly like Jill when she was 4.