Monday, June 14, 2010

I Heart ...




I HEART Jimmy Fallon! We went to see him while we were in NYC. I love love love him! We didn't go to the entire show, just the rehearsal. But in my opinion that is really the way to go. After our NBC tour (which was also fun), we went and got JF tix, stood in line for 10 mins and tah-dah we were front and center with Jimmy.

I also HEART Chinatown ... OH MAN! I don't have any pics because I was to busy in heaven buying all of my purses. I got a 'Coach' bag, 'Chanel' purse, 'Valentino' purse, 'Guess' purse and 2 'Tiffany' necklaces. It was awesome. My sisters were a little nervous and my mom was outright scared. I am glad we only had limited time there or I would have need an entire suitcases for my illegal bags instead of just half a suitcase.

Also I would like to give a big shout out to Christy on her birfday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

woot woot, my b-day! Thanks

You look super cute in that first pic. I like that dress.

LindsayB said...

oh my heavens! we followed a guy like 4 blocks through chinatown down to a creepy basement into a world of purses like i had never seen. as susie was gung ho in front following him my sis and mom and i were like we will never be seen again. but we were fine and i loved that place.