Saturday, June 19, 2010

I HEART ... FUN TIMES

Life size Chewy! Jill can make the noises.
If your are gonna make the face I am gonna post it!

Ridin' the train.


Much better Jill, much better.

Our accommodations. Thanks guys! Your house is very welcoming. To quote Jill 'I know that I feel so at home here, because I can poop.'

Carlos Bakery from TLC's 'Cake Boss'. It's the show about the bakers that make cakes ... I think I need to be more specific since half the shows on TLC are about cakes. It's the show about the bakers that make cake and they are not little people, does that clear it up?

Regardless ... the baked goods were soooo good. I got a Canolli(s), chocolate chip cookie(s) and chocolate covered strawberry(ies). I am an animal!

We had tons of fun.

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I have always wanted to make the chewy noises. I wish I could. Jill is so lucky!!

hahaha, not little people. Good description, and so true.

Does this mean that the posts are coming to an end?