Sunday, June 13, 2010

I HEART ...

All the beautiful photography opportunities. I honestly could have spend the entire week on my own (except I would have been too scared to be on my own at night), taking picture in NYC. I know millions and millions of NYC pics have been taken, but I don't care. There is nothing like being there and seeing for yourself and capturing it on film ... uhh ... I mean on a digital memory card. These are a few of my favs! When I say a few I mean a lot , enjoy!



Little fairy in Central Park. We gave her money she gave us gold glitter.


One of my favs. A drinking fountain in Central Park, wouldn't wanna drink out of it, but it makes a nice photo.


Also Central Park.








Wicked, really good!









Classic smoke stacks!








A collage we found in the dumpster right outside where we were staying. I hear you can find amazing things in the trash if you keep your eyes open.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Love the way you captured NYC. Again I will say great photos!

Ah, fleet week. Love a man in uniform.

You can find good things in the trash. But it sounds like a quote from someone on 'Hoarders'. haha

LindsayB said...

this will be my last comment i swear, but those are such great pictures. i saw on regis and kelly when it was fleet and i was like dang wish i was of the unmarried slutty type.