Sunday, August 21, 2011

Don't Worry I am Still Here.

I know you have all been checking this blog hourly for my newest post and from the middle of my heart (not really a 'from the bottom of my heart' feeling) I am sorry to have been a disappointment to you all.
It's a simple explanation. I've been vacationing. I didn't want to post my vacay plans before I went cause , you know, I got a lot of stalkers . And honestly I am afraid that if I gave out that info pre vacay, I would have come home to a dead bunny in my bed.
So, the true point of this blog is to let you know there will be more posts to come.

3 comments:

The Steed's said...

was this post directed at me! I did tell you I recently started stalking your blog, but not as far as bunny slaying!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I was actually checking your blog daily.

Is the fact that you were vactioning the reason that you weren't at Stake Conference yesterday. I saw the rest of your family there. I spent the whole time not listening and looking for you.

Kaycee said...

Trina I know your are no bunny slayer. And i appreciate that you blog stalk me, I really do!

Christy, yes that's why I wasn't at church. We got home just after church, so darn couldn't make it.