Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You are Truly a Golf Widow

I know I know I said I would post vacay pics, and I will soon. Get off my back geez.

Continuing on . If you don't know what the pic above is then you might as well stop reading because you will not relate to the rest of the post. As for the rest of you who know the pic because you recognize it from your own life ... my condolences on the lose of you husbands to the game of golf. Only a couple of months left until they come back into our lives.
PS - It's a pic of golf tees in the dryer lint trap.


1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Hahaha, that is hilarious. In the lint trap.

As I type this, my husband is out golfing!

When golf is over then he starts wanting to quading or go snowmobiling. We know what happens when he does that. I could be a real widow. So I will take golf over either of those.