Monday, August 8, 2011

Worst

You know what the worst is? ... Let me enlighten you. The wost is when you are enjoying your evening (after your kids are in bed, your sittin' on the couch, watchin' your stories, eatin' your cookies) and you think everything is going good and then ... WHAM! One of your kids comes downstairs and says 'Mom, I don't feel good." (sometimes it has even been known to be accompanied by some puking at the end of the sentence) It's the worst for many reason. FIRST and foremost, hello! this is my time and you are interrupting. Secondly, I guess, your kid is sick - poor them and such. Thirdly it screws all your plans for the next day!
Kids really do put a damper on things! And yet I continue to torture myself with adding more to the fam, I must love them or something.

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Oh, the worst is when they puke ON you.

One day I changed my clothes 3 times because I kept getting puked on. Nasty