Sunday, April 11, 2010

sidetracked & updated

I had this great idea for a blog, but I honestly can't remember what my topic was. Either it was a boring idea or ... it must have been a lie. (Just so everyone knows, if you can't remember something you were going to say, then it must have been a lie - it's one of my fav sayings). (See Christy some good did come out of dating Jay.)
(Wow I've used lots of brackets in this post.)
Anywho it's been so long since I've logged in, I forgot my own address, I had to go to someone's page to get the link to mine.
Now for the update - because I have been typing now for a few minutes and still can't remember the original post.
Update #1 - My tooth. Totally fixed felt great almost immediately after ... then today at diner the temporary filling fell out, so off to the doctor again for a permanent fix.
Update #2 - Chocolate ban. Well it's going pretty well. I fell off the wagon pretty good a few times. But I picked myself up out of my own self hatred and started again. I was really looking forward to this past week (spring break vacay) of pure self indulgence and gluttony. But I was sick with a cold and didn't want to eat a thing. BOOOOOOOO!


Update #3 - Lights out challenge. N/A. That is no longer applicable to my life. I am not just giving up, seriously - here's my logic, since I no longer live in my own house hence I don't pay for power therefore it is not my problem. That's logical right?
Update #4 - Dr. trouble. Although I have not been able to get in contact with Dr. Oz to secure him as my Dr. I was able to find another Dr. that I really like. He is sort of nerdy but really knowledgeable and will spend as much time with me as I need to solve my problems. And believe me I got alot of problems.
Wow this is way longer than I anticipated, but now you are up to date.


2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Another good quote from dating Jay (this one from his dads ditzy girlfriend) "It's true. I don't know where I read it, but its true". You can pretty much say that to back up anything you say.

Example -Chocolate helps you lose weight. I don't know where I read it, buts its true.

It doesn't even have to be a logical claim, but just throw in "Its true..." and it instantly becomes true.

She was so dumb (the ditzy girlfriend).

Also, I am so glad that you finally blogged again. I was missing it.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Oh yeah, the "it must have been a lie" quote is from his brain injured mom. Which kinda makes it more funny.