Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just A Poll!


Okay for all of you out there I need to know ... Do you like your hair?
Before you rush to comment and jam blogspot with all your responses, let me fill you in on the back story. I have been reading the book 'Simple Abundance'. Everyday I read a page and a couple of days ago the topic was hair. The author went on to say that no women like their hair and we all just need to make the best with what we have. I put a big giant X through the page in total disagreement - my exact thought process was ' how can most women hate their hair. I like my hair and most girls/ladies (are we ladies yet?) that I know have nicer hair than me. So therefore my logic would be that most women like their hair. My mom is in total disagreement with me and agrees with the author.
So settle this argument. Please don't spare my feelings, tell the truth, I am a big girl I can take it.


I am not concealing my child's identity she is just posing with some of her birthday gifts.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

You look hot in that pic.

I like my hair. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think about how much I like my hair. Last week when I got my hair done my hairdresser played with my hair for a bit cause she loved my hair.

So, I agree with you, I would say that most 'ladies' like their hair.

Tracy said...

Awwwwwww. I love you're new hair Kaycee! It looks fantabulous. (I didn't think that you were ever going to post a pic.) Hmmmm. My hair is my least likable feature on me but there is so much that you can do with it nowadays that I have to say I disagree with the author. It's like saying most people don't like their clothes. If you don't like them....change them! Same with hair. You want brown hair and yours is blonde you walk into a salon and BAM! Blonde hair. You want long? Short? There you go. High lights, low lights, you get the idea.