Thursday, March 18, 2010

You've Been Counted


Wow, I didn't realize it's been so long since my last post. I could have sworn it's only been a couple days. I guess time flies when you are having .... um fun?
You know what's really getting under my skin? ...Blog hit counters. Especially the hit counters that tell where you are located. UGGGHHH! Super annoying.
They are making it very difficult for people to creep.
We ALL do it.
If you don't want people to creep on your personal business, don't post it on the world wide web for all to see. Or, I guess the other option would be to make your blog private. But I find private bloggers are fun killers - or they are legitimately worried about there own personal and families safety - but most likely fun killers.
Well, I have a message for all the thousands of creepers far and wide: I will not be posting a hit counter anytime soon. So creep away my friends, creep away.
This post has been brought to you by KTFICA (Keep The Fun In Creeping Association)

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I'm creeping my friend, I am creeping.

LindsayB said...

i'm an out the the closet creeper and proud of it. the worst is when private bloggers creep. if they won't let us creep, then why should they be allowed to creep on us?!