Saturday, December 19, 2009

TWing Is Hard Work!

I am exhausted! Being a full time TW has taken up so much of my time that I haven't had any extra moments to BLOG.

Actually I was all blogged out. Just had nothin'. So much so that I thought of cancelling my account. But I didn't and I think I am back on the blog train? We'll see.

Just a little note for all of you out there who don't live here, but wish you did. A week ago our beautiful city was the coldest place on the planet.

Now that's a place I wish I lived... the coldest place on earth!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

When I die I plan on willing all of my money to the people of Edmonton so they can move somewhere decent!

XOXO
T

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

For once I was glad that I wasn't there.

I hope that you are back on the blog train. I missed you. Don't cancel and don't leave. Please.