Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trophy Wife!

I'm done. I can't do it! I tried 3 new recipes this week, I made a great meal everyday (more than just noodles still in the pot with cold sauce form the jar poured on top). But my house was (and still is) a disaster. And I mean disaster. Dishes didn't get done, bedrooms left untidy and even candy wrappers left on the floor - I wish I could blame my kids for the last one, but ...
So I guess I have to choose clean house or eat - hmmm....
I don't know, the only thing I know for sure is I CAN NOT do it all. I can admit defeat. I am just not a Suzie homemaker. I think I am more cut out to be a trophy wife .... YES! I found a new phase, and I know I'll be good at this one. I better go make a nail appointment.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Thank you. I have been looking for a good excuse as to why my house isn't clean and the meals aren't good. I realize now it is because I am working so hard at being a Trophy wife.

I may not have a clean house or new recipes on the go, BUT, my hair is always done, my nails are always done (toes too) and my make-up, including a new eye shadow color each day, is always done.

I will let Brett know ASAP and he can thank me for my efforts.

Tracy said...

What did you cook?