Monday, October 5, 2009

Here's My New Phase!

OK, for all those hundred of thousands of you that read this blog, you may notice that I go through phases in my life. Just check out my past posts if you don't believe me. My 'no TMZ' phase, my 'no junk food' phase and my 'no itunes' phase. (WOW, I really deprive myself, it's all no this and no that)
So here's my new one. My 'neat freak' phase. I've decided to take up a new hobby ... cleaning. I know you're all thinking, 'wow, what an awesome hobby, that girl is way to much fun!', frankly I couldn't agree more.
Alright so it's not as fun as going to a wrestling match, but it's not as bad as going to the doctor for, you know, one of those.
I've have been cleaning for a week (yes I've stuck with this for a week),and I don't hate it.

Don't get me wrong if you were to walk into my house you probably wouldn't notice that big of a difference but it's the little things that I am doing. Cleaning under my couch, washing inside my cupboards and not leaving the house a mess before I go to bed at night. All in all it only takes me about an hour a day. An hour that no doubt I would have just been watching TV. Most likely TMZ, because the 'no TMZ' phase is O-V-E-R.

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Could you bring some of that phase over to my place.