Friday, October 9, 2009

My New New Phase ... Maybe.

So the cleaning is going fine and all. My house is decent. But now it's time to take it to the next level. I want to become a 'Suzie Homemaker'. Can't you just picture me with a cute ruffly apron, serving fresh baked cookies to my kids after school.
I going old school.
Alright, Step one - keep house clean - check (sort of, sometimes) Step 2 - Baking and cooking. I am going to try to make at least one new recipe a week. I'll keep you posted. This week I have selected ...

Apple Streusel Bars from the website ourbestbites.com (Thanks Tracey, hee hee Tracey).

Oooo, I am going to have to get a apron now. And learn how to turn on my oven!

Just a question - 'Suzie Homemakers still sleep in while there kids feed themselves breakfast and watch TV, right? Because that could be a deal breaker.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow Casey that was such a great Blog topic and soooooo inspirational. But....If you really want to be Suzie Homemaker step one should really be learn how to spell your BEST FRIEND'S name! (And if you delete this I will repost.) But what do I know about friends anyway.
XOXO
T

Kaycee said...

Ahh I wouldn't dare think of deleting your comment. it's funny.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Like that time that I spelt your name "Kayce". Happens to the best of us.

Did you make those bars?