Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gearin' Up For The Season

The 3 of you ( all 3 of you that read my blog), may be wondering how I am gearing up for the season ... you know the up coming concert season. This season has got to be a good one because it will most likely be my last for a couple years, babies really put a damper on concert going. I am not making any announcements, b/c there is nothing to announce, but one must plan for the future.
So on the docket so far this season I have U2 (June 23). I really wanted to see John Mayer but he is coming on Sunday, and if I don't let my kids go to birthday parties on Sunday I really shouldn't go to a concert - stupid example setting.
I tried getting Guns N' Roses tix, but those metal heads are quick on the draw. (totally kidding about the GNR tix, I was first in line - January 17th baby).
Seriously?! Look at that guy.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Are you really going to GNR?

Kaycee said...

No I am not going to GNR. Although if I was younger and not a girl whose is afraid of the scary people that would be there it may be fun.