Monday, December 21, 2009

Is There A Doctor In The House?

'Choo Choo all on a board' (what a train says according to Ella.
In the past 2 years I have been through 3 family doctors. They have all been amazing, but they all leave for one reason or another. So I now have a new doctor and he seems to be really good and everything, and as long as I stay in top form it should all be good - right?

Although I am pleased with my new doc I was really hoping to get in with Dr. Oz. Is he taking new patients?

I want him to be my family doctor. I love him. I love watching his show. Especially when he does the truth tube, that's my fav - oh, I also love when they do workouts and Dr. Oz joins them.

Do you think he would consider moving from NYC where he has his own show and is a cardiac surgeon to come to Edmonton and be my family doctor? If he came I would also allow him to deliver my babies, I think he could do it.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

What about Dr. Travis Stork. Would you want him to be your Dr.?

Kaycee said...

For some reason, maybe because he was on the bachelor, it just feels wrong.