Sunday, November 16, 2008

Would You Be My Neighbour?


I think I am a great neighbour. I would feel extra safe if I lived beside, or within sight, of myself. Some - like Bart - would call me nosey. But I call myself observant ... alright, I am a little curious as well.

No exagerantion, I look out my window everytime I pass one. If the blinds are closed I sneak a peek through one of the slats. Everytime I get up in the night - which is about 3 to 4 times, with various nightmares and bathroom breaks - I look out my window and if I am putting Ethan back in his bed, I look out his window too.


It's turned into an obsession. You'd be surprised what you see and what you can learn about people. My fav neighbour drama is the divorce that happened accross the street. There was a full blown throwing possesions out of the house fight. Very entertaining.


The irritating thing is when I know something is going on but I can't figure out exactly what it is. Stupid neighbours and the need for privacy!

I will find out! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a freak! I can only think of one person who would be a nosier neighbour than you! I think you know who I'm talking about. Your going to damage your children. Or have you already? I will admit I like a little neighbourhood drama but not around these parts! SCARY!!!!!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

You would love my backyard. I can see into at least 7 backyards from my kitchen window alone. I don't think that I look out the windows enough.