Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Afternoon Shout Out - I actually have plans tonight?!

Well it seems that I will have to do my Saturday Night 'shout out' this afternoon. I can hardly believe it, I have plans tonight! - But that's for another blog, I don't have to much to blog about gotta save what I got.

My 'shout out' today goes to my sister, Jill, who taught me to read. I know, I know she's 10 years younger than me and it should have been the other way around.
Actually Jill taught me to really love to read. She loves books and her love is infectious. Now we swap good books back and forth. I remember a few days before Ethan was born sitting on the couch with Jill, she and I would take turns reading Harry Potter #4 out loud (good times).

One of our fav things to do is take a trip to the library. I get chills when I go to the library, so many books, so little time - plus I am a slow reader.
Thanks Jill.

4 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Correction- She is 10 years younger than you!

I was going to call you tonight, but I guess if you have plans...

Kaycee said...

correction made! I guess I still think i am 10 years old.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting... And why don't I ever get friggen invited to your stupid reading parties!?

Kaycee said...

Number 1: You are always invited.
Number 2: You call them stupid.
Number 3: I didn't want to mention this but you have left me no choice, at the time Jill and I were reading HP4 you were hanging out with Bryce.