Monday, November 3, 2008

Seriously I Am In Trouble For Hitting My Sister?? Your Kidding!?


I am sitting in my office on the computer - you know being a dutiful mother - and I hear, in my opinion, the greatest conversationtion ever. It's a convo I remember having so many times with my sisters.

Ella - crying

Ethan - 'Ella, Ella no it's okay. Here you can have my toy.'

Ella - 'Mom!'

Mom - no answer (I am online, leave me alone)

Ethan (this time with more urgency) - 'Ella, it's okay. What do you want me to give you? What do you want you can have anything you want.'

Ella - 'No, I telling.'

She finds me :(




I like it when she takes Ethan's bribes and they solve the problem without involving me. It really makes my life so much easier.

(note: It was totally his fault, he should have been bribing her not to tell. He had to go to time out for a good 10 minutes.)

4 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I love that the picture that you chose has kids with red hair. hehe.

Anonymous said...

I remember that happening many, many times. 9 times out of 10 I was 'ella'! Haha...sucker!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I was laying in bed last night thinking about your blog (as I often do) and what came to my mind is one fight that I will never forget. It was at your parents house and I believe that someone broke a brush. Then there was swearing too. Classic

Kaycee said...

Oh yeah! Classic indeed. I broke the brush and in a rare move also swore. And it was all directed at Shyla. Sorry Shy!