Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tutti? Seriously?


I am no TV executive, but seriously why would you name a character Tutti. What the H? Common, Tutti! TUTTI!
Geez, she was an outcast already with her rollerskates and pig tails, not to mention she was the only visable minority. Why makes things harder for her?
Why not name her Tabitha , Taine, Talia, Tamara, Tammy, Tanya, Tania, Tara, Taryn, Tasha, Tegan ,Teresa, Teri, Tertia , Tessa , Thea , Thelma , Theodora, Theola, Thirza ,Tia ,Tonia or Tracy.
Oh Mrs Garrett, where were you on this one?

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

What about the guy on Family Ties, "Boner". What was that all about?

Kaycee said...

I thought 'Boner' was on Growing Pains? I can't remember, and I am scared to look it up on line. eewww, gross!
I'll see what I can find.
But regardless, Boner is WAY worse than Tutti. I didn't even get it until years later.