Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Know What Goes Into Hot Dogs! And I Still Love Them!

One of my all time fav foods is hot dogs. They are so good. One year for my birthday dinner, instead of choosing a nice steak or homemade lazagna, I chose me some dogs and donuts. I do not regret the decision. If I could I would eat them at least once a week. But I hear they are not that good for you and I have children to think about. But once they move out everyone should buy some shares in Schneider meats, because sales will be going up.

Yeah, I know there are lips and ears and hoofs and balls - I am talking about eyeballs - well I guess I could be talking about ... nevermind. The point is, I know full well what goes into a hot dog, and I STILL love them.

It was really hard for me not to make a wiener joke this whole blog. It's even harder for me to not laugh when Ethan makes one while we are eating dogs. I am trying, that counts for something.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I am glad that you posted this. I also share your same love of hotdogs. I like to not even think about what is in them. If it meets health standards, its good enough for me to eat.
I think I was at that birthday were you had hotdogs and donuts. I believe there was also some cheese-whiz.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

let me also say that I always enjoy the pictures that accompany your blogs.