Thursday, October 9, 2008

Do You Have GAS?

I debated just incorporating this subject with my 'fav things' blog, but I think that GAS deserves its' own post.

Garner Andrews Show is awesome! He cracks me up, I wish that I could be as funny as him. He makes the other morning show DJs in Edmonton look like chumps.

He doesn't need to resort to crude and offensive tactics (although he does talk about farts more than I want to hear). He is just plain funny.

Garnie makes supper preparation a joy (yeah, I know, he's a miracle worker). I listen to him on his daily podcast as I am preparing supper and the time just flies by.

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I love that you blog about Garnie. I really do miss him. I am pretty sure that Brett was jealous of him because I talked about him so much. I need to start listening to him in the morning.