Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Organizing My Fav

Organizing is my favourite thing to do (don't misunderstand and believe that my house is perfectly organized, I consider it a work in progress). If you wanted to get me a present you could let come and organize your house.

I am always looking for way to organize my stuff. Make up is tricky because after you organize it, a week later you end up with this:


Note: Not actually my drawer, I didn't do before and afters.

So I got this great idea (I would like to give credit to my inspiration, but honestly I don't remember where I first saw it. So if you did it first, I am not attempting to steal your idea for my own). Anywho, MAGNET MAKE UP BOARDS. This 'craft' ,and I use the term lightly, literally took me 10 minutes (and that is with a 5 year old helping me).


Yes, these are actual pics. Please forgive that they do not look all glamorous like on craft blogs and what not. They are what they are. But you get the idea. And they really work. It's been about 2 months since this was done and it still looks like this:

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

You know me, I would still find a way to make it messy.

But yours looks way cute!!