Saturday, October 29, 2011

Numers

Here's the difference between your first and third child.
First child - on the suspicion of a tooth you check almost hourly - Is there any teeth, have they come in yet?
Third (and last ... hopefully) child - Look, he has 5 teeth! Ya, he seemed a little cranky these last few days.
If you are wondering on the title of the post, here's the story. (I'll warn you it a touch boring) Ethan went to get Nate from his crib one morning and as they were coming into my room Ethan said. 'oh mom, his numers are getting so big. Mom, numers are what I call his teeth!'
I thought it was adorable, he will most likely murder me if he ever finds out I posted it, and you all probably don't care.
And sorry no pic of said teeth (which BTW, he just sprouted another one since, so total count is at 6) he sticks his tongue out every time I try to take a pic. So after 2 tries I gave up.

No comments: