Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cleaning War Path



Do you ever look around your house and get so frustrated with the mess? No just me? Everyone else's homes are spotless and perfectly organized?



I find myself on the cleaning war path about every 2 months (in the summer it's every 2 days, GEEZ I hate it when my kids aren't at school - or in a more positive statement I love it when my kids are at school.) I think my kids can sense it coming. It usually begins when I trip over something. I get all pissed (my mom thinks that is a swear, but I don't), and I kick the said object outta my way. From here it can go one of 2 ways. If one of my kids scurry to collect the kicked item and get it out of away Crisis averted and I usually calm down. But if they continue on with their playing and don't even glance up, WATCH OUT! HERE I COME! My kids know that when they hear the words 'this house is a freakin' disaster' they run for there favourite toys and remove them from sight. Then of course they run back to me and help me clean because they are amazing kids ... what? they run back to me out of fear. No thanks i prefer to believe they are amazing kids. (it keeps me going).

Please note above pic is NOT my house.

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Yeah, that pic is my house. How did you get it? Just kidding.

You remind me of Brett. He goes on cleaning rampages like that too. The kids aren't the ones in fear, it is me. haha.