Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do You Have Faith in ME?

Do you think that I could go an entire week without TV? I am not saying that I am going to do it, I was just wondering if I could ... my guess is NO. Sometimes I do fantasize about all the things I could get done in a day if I didn't shut down after 8pm and my kids are in bed. I guess we'll see what happens. You'll know if I follow through with the thought b/c this blog will updated much more regularly.


Here are some recipes I tried recently:




French Dip Sandwiches - SO GOOD!

Chocolate Chip cookies - also SO GOOD, but cookies are my weakness, so as long as they are in cookie form they are AOK with me.




Breadsticks - I've made better.







Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken - The Best - Bart said it was the best pineapple chicken he's ever had. in fact I've made it twice already.

No comments: