Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stalking Inspiration

One thing I really miss about my old house is my front window. In the new digs I can not see what's the haps unless I go outside. And let me tell you from experience, it is hard to spy when your neighbours see you standing on your front steps.
The one saving grace is that fact that from my side kitchen window I can see my neighbours kitchen. The downside to that is that they are very boring to spy on. There is never anything good happening. But there kitchen is always clean, so I've been inspired to try to keep my kitchen cleaner so that if someone is spying on my maybe I can inspire them.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

My kitchen window in Cranny was awesome. I could see my whole street and probably 5 or 6 blocks down the hill. I could see alot. I would spy on neighbors out talking to each other and I was so high up (remember the kitchen was on the top floor) that no one would think to look up there. It was great.

The back window on the other hand would have been good, but my neighbor back there only ever opened their curtains once, but I saw alot in that one time. In their living room right over their couch was a HUGE cougar, stuffed and mounted on a HUGE log. Then the rest of the room was full of animals heads and what not. But the cougar was the best. I went outside and told Brett I was going to get the camera. I didn't realize the neighbor was sitting on their deck and heard everything. They never opened the curtains again.

Don't even get me started on the neightbor behind us here. Well, too late. His name is Ron. His wife is Joanne and their dog is cricket or something. Ron is always doing something in the yard and it usually involves his shirt being off. I guess people consider us lucky for the view that we have of Ron's backyard because when I asked my neighbor to babysit for 5 minutes while I ran a babysitter home she said she didn't mind because it gave her the chance to see what was going on in Ron's backyard.

Kaycee said...

Probaly good thing those people in Cranbrook kept their curtains closed, YIKES.
And as for Ron I believe that I have seen a pic of him before.