Friday, July 29, 2011

A Real Pic

I just realized the only pics of my baby that I have shown you guys have either been creepy hair baby or a sleeping baby. So if you are interested here's what the monster actually looks like. He's pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. But feel free to comment on his cuteness!




I personally feel he looks like a cabbage patch kid, and in case you don't know I had a slight childhood infatuation with CPK's, so I couldn't be happier with the resemblance. But let me just say he was not picked out of a cabbage patch, the way he came to me was MUCH more painful

2 comments:

Kate said...

He is so adorable! Look at those big beautiful eyes! Bridget also liked looking at his picture. I think she has a baby crush.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

He is so cute!!!!

He does look like a little CPK.