Monday, June 20, 2011

I am Ready .. Bring on the Pageants

Ella had her first dance recital. It was really fun! She was in HEAVEN she literally loved every second of the weekend (that's right it was 2 days of dance practices and recitals). She didn't even complain when she had to sleep in her sponge rollers.



C'mon adorable!



This is a pic of her first outfit - sorry she looks a little out of focus. She also had another blue one that was just as awesome. Don't worry everyone I am checking into the availability of adult size costumes, I'll get back to you.


So now that I am officially a dance mom I am ready to take on the big leagues and be a pageant mom. We signed up for 'Toddlers & Tiaras' - applications pending, I still need to get her a flipper (you know so she can have that super creepy adult teeth smile), but once that is in the bag I am set. I'll spray tan her up and off we go.


PS - if you haven't seen the Tom Hanks Toddlers & Tiaras spook on JKL you must find it on You Tube. Funniest thing. I would set up a link but i just don't wanna.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Oh she is so cute.

When I did my adult dance class (a class of adults, not a XXX class) we didn't get spandex recital gear. We got shirts from Reitmans. Just not the same.

Ok, I found the kid comment in question.

Here is what I said;
"Both my kids (and maybe all kids)..."

what I meant was my kids and maybe everybodys kids. Make sense?

Kaycee said...

I guess that's how rumors get started. Well that's how that rumor got started i told EVERYONE I know that you are done having kids. Hope that's OK.