Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Did You Know?

If you watch Jimmy (Fallon) - for those of you that are new around here Jimmy Fallon is referred to as Jimmy or my BFF (he has yet to be informed, but none the less he IS my BFF.)


Anyway on Jimmy the other day the older brother from Hannah Montana was on - Jackson - (yes , I watch Hannah Montana. Yes, even with out my kids there. Yes, I enjoy it but sometimes want to punch Hannah/Miley in the face). So guess how old Jackson is in 'real life'. Here's a pic in case you are not a Hannah Montana fan.


Obviously he's the one in the striped shirt... so you all have your guess?



He's THIRTY FOUR!!! Can you believe it?


Not really useful info, I just personally found it interesting. Feel free to pass it along to all of your friends.

1 comment:

Christy's said...

Brett saw him on Jimmy the other day and we were talking about how old he was in 'real life'. Weird that he is all married too.

Kinda like on 90210 (old school) when the 30 year olds all played highshcool kids.