Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What is wrong with people don't they know everyone is staring?
I was in the Dollarstore - real high class like - and this lady and her friend were both loudly (is that a word?) getting angry at their kids. The kids were only about 3 or 4 and they were telling them that they were both being so bad, how they didn't need those toys, yelling at them to get in the cart, I could go on. It was honestly embarrassing/awkward - a little funny - but mostly embarrassing/awkward. C'mon have the decency to save it for home.


On a different note I tried the following recipes from Our Best Bites:
Banana Cream Pie (really easy, plus it makes 2 pies. So one for your neighbor, or screw your neighbor and 2 for you. I am not here to judge.)



So so so GOOD, and I don't even like Banana Cream Pie !!!!!


Italian Burgers




Not great I won't make it again. And my kids hated it. Bart, because he is a wise man, said he liked it, but seriously have you met me? You don't want to be telling me that you don't like something I've made. EVEN IF I say that I don't like it first. The safest route is the one taken by Bart. He is the reason we are still married.

1 comment:

Christy's said...

Brett and I were at Walmart once and heard and saw someone teasing their kid and then spank them (cause they were crying cause they were being teased). It was terrible. The parents said the F word alot too. I would have said something, but I worried that I would have cried and they would have taken me to a toy aisle and spanked me too.