Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Am Jumpin' Aboard This Train!

So I was on the fence about whether or not climb aboard the Olympic train. But I've made my decision ... All Aboard!

The deal was sealed when I saw Wayne Gretzky light the flame. It was a toss up until that point. I thought the government might choose some lame person who was born outside of Canada, morbidly obese and has never participated in any sort of winter sport - you know it's something the government would do!

But they didn't they actually did something right. Ah ... Wayne Gretzky! That's a whole other blog in and of itself. Wayne's face comforts me, it reminds me of my childhood.

3 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Welcome aboard the olympic train! Now you can spend hours upon hours watching all the events.

You need the red mittens. Then you will be a super fan. Plus who doesn't love the sound of a good "mitten clap" as you are cheering on the athletes.

Ryan said...

Nothing like winning because you're dead last and were the only one left standing. GOLD MEDAL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJAZHsEkb4


XOXO
T

Kaycee said...

That's how I plan to win my gold in speed skating. Although they would have time to get back up, shake hands, apoligize and still beat me to the finish.