Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dinning With Davis!

For real I am outtie, but I just had to blog about my dinner experience last night.
I had dinner with Davis! Yes siree! The one and only.

We dinned at Chianti's on Whyte Ave - $7.99 pasta Mondays (and Tuesdays)....

okay in the interest of honesty when I say dinned, I mean he ate his salad and entree at the same time as us, but we may have not been sitting at exactly the same table. But those are minor details that should be overlooked. So please feel free to tell your friends that I know Davis - that's his real name right?

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

JEALOUS!!!! Just the fact that you were in the same resturant as him AND got to watch him eat. Too cool.

What Pasta do you get? Brett and I always went in Sasky and I always got the Penne Alla Campisino. So good. Infact we went there while I was in early labour with Grace.

Kaycee said...

That's what my mom and dad both got. They love it, it's there usual. I usually get the alfredo.