Monday, January 30, 2012

There is NOTHING that causes me more stress than when my kids are sick. It is the WORST. Not knowing if you are doing the right thing, if they are going to be OK and I feel so bad when they are in pain and there is almost nothing I can do. I will do anything for a sick kid. If my kids wanted me to stand on my head for 20 mins because that would make them feel better I would. I sat outside the washing machine for a good solid hour while he played with it/ in it, it was the only time he had been happy in days .

Hopefully he is on the mend after many nights of waking up screaming every 3-4 hours (this is the part that really sucks, b/c I didn't know what he wanted, he wasn't hungry, I druged him as much as possible and he couldn't have any more medicine. Maybe he just wanted to scream for 30 minutes ?????) but finally last night he slept from 6pm - 9:30am only waking up once for a bottle, then right back to sleep. Fingers crossed.