Monday, January 18, 2010

TV Trash!

Just a quick blog about my TV viewing habits. My new fav show is MTV's 'Teen Moms'. Love it! Does anybody watch it? (all 4 readers? I got a new reader this week HOLLA! - BTW totes not creepy) Back to 'Teen Moms', it's a spin off of 16 and pregnant and it is awesome. My fav character is the girl who gave her baby up for adoption - her name is Catelyn.
Funfact: Catelyn and her boyfriend have the same dad. Yes you read correctly, her stepdad is her boyfriends dad. You all should really watch, it always makes me feel awesome about my life.

That's the dad/stepdad in the background ... classy!

Next order of business, which possibly in itself deserves it's own blog but whatev. Eddie Winslow also known as Edward James Arthur Winslow, has made a triumphant return to TV as Malcolm on Y&R. Do you remember when he used to walk in on Family Matters and the audience would catcall. I always thought WTC (what the crap) that dude is so gross, he is not hot at all. The worst part of the entire situation is that is is replacing Shemar Moore ... SERIOUSLY? I guess it impossible to find someone hot enough to replace him - so maybe they took in the opposite direction with Eddie.

And just for your viewing pleasure!

3 comments:

erin said...

I TOTALLY agree with you about the whole Malcolm thing on Y&R! I was very disappointed to see who they picked to replace him...WTC is what I thought too!!! His voice is so deep and ick.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I need to catch up on my Y&R I guess. When I first started reading that paragraph, I thought you were saying that CARL Winslow was the new Malcolm. took me a minute. hahahaha, can you imagine if they hired that guy as the new Malcolm.

Eddie was neither hot or cool. If I remember correctly the 'audience' also cheered when Steve Eurkle came out. Something must have been wrong with the audiences

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I tried to watch Teen Mom tonight. The girl went to the job interview with the baby and I felt awkward for her and I had to change the channel. Then I got hooked on Law and Order and forgot to turn it back. But I tried.