Monday, January 25, 2010

I Would Rather ...

Don't have much to blog about today, I am just finding any excuse not to call Telus (the phone company) and switch my phone in preparation for the big moveski.
Telus is my Arch nemesis. I can not stand them!! I despise them with a fiery passion that consumes me. Not to bore you with the ins and outs lets just leave at : they are so incompetent with everything they do for me. I am currently getting call waiting for free, not because I am a valued costumer, but because they are too stupid to realize that they are not charging me; despite the fact that I have called them literally 4 times to tell them that of the situation. I think the thing that irritates me the most is that we really can't switch phone companies without lots of work. Due to the fact that we use Telus for the business, therefore switching involves a whole lot of headache and cost. Basically I am PO because they have us by the .... (Shy do want to fill in the blank?)

3 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Oh Frig, don't even get me started on how many times I have had to call Telus about our internet. So not happy with them.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

yeah, there must be something wrong with your phone, cause everytime I call you don't answer. I blame Telus.

Tracy said...

Brian Reagan does a great comedy bit about switching your phone service. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohE_edBCM0Q (cut and paste that link) you'll truly appreciate it I think.

XOXO

T