Friday, September 18, 2009

In My Opinion

One thing I really love to do is buy new products. I've had my fair share of crappy products that don't work like the commercial made me believe, but there is nothing like when the product work just like the infomercial. Oh, ya! It's the best. So here is my review of a recent product I tried.

First of all, they were so much fun to stab on to my toilet. Perhaps it was the stabbing motion I enjoyed (does that make me a physco?). But other than the stabbing, they did not live up to the hype (the hype that I created in my own mind, you know, for a product that would allow me to never clean my toilet again).
So not only did I still have to clean my toilet, after 2 days of a nice little gel disc under the rim, the gel started to run and it looked like Ethan spit toothpaste into the toilet. Bart actually thought it was gum, and he told me he was ready to get mad at the kids for putting gum in the toilet.
So I would say pass.

3 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Good to know it doesn't work. I was actually considering buying it, but now forsure I won't! thanks

Tracy said...

Hmmmmmm...so besides getting to clean the toilet now you get to clean off the toilet cleaner as well. Definitely not quite what I'm looking for. I did however find that they now make soft scrub in a spray. How cool is that! ....ahhh it's the little things in life that get me through.
P.S. I sent Gage to school with a dollar store brownie in his lunch and the next day I went to give him another one and then entire box was gone. Mice, he told me. I told him my secret that I could eat a whole pack of those when I was little and he laughed and laughed, but was still smart enough not to admit it.
Luvs,
T

Kaycee said...

I was totes thinking about those brownies. I've found versions of them, but never the real thing.
Boo!