Saturday, June 13, 2009

How Much Do You Pay a Wii to Babysitt? $7/ hour?

Ethan has been sick for the last 3 days and in my house when you are sick there are no limitations to how much TV/ movies you can watch or how many video games you can play - you should see me when I am sick, Mario Kart is my life.

So Ethan has been in heavan and to be honest so have I. With no limitations on his time in front of the TV I have got so much done this week, I rearranged my living room, organized my basement and got a great workout in everyday. I don't know who it is going to be harder for when he feels better and we go back to our 'TV rules', him or me.

I totally get how parents let the TV babysit their kids.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

you pay yourself with a pan of nanimo bars and then another good workout!

Anonymous said...

I would pay Nixon if she would watch TV for more than 3 seconds! I would pay her double if she watched something other than Sulley for that 3 seconds.
That is the life my friend, you better count your blessings!