Sunday, April 5, 2009

A summary of My Vaca.

Rather than bore you with all the deets I' ll give you a a quick review of what I did in Canmore.

Saw beautiful views.Here are all the movies we watched.

All 3 of them. All 3 of them
Here's the food I ate. In response the my previous blog about weight gain. I think I did pretty good. I didn't stick to the plan completely, but I did ok.


And here is all the books I read. Not including children's books.






All in all it was a great holiday and very relaxing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By "did okay", what do you mean exactly... I need numbers!!
What movie was the bunny one?
P.S. Get me out of this hell hole!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

MMMMM, nanimo bars.

Did you like 'the fiver people you meet in heaven'?

I called you yesterday.

Kaycee said...

yeah, me likee!
I talked to you yesterday.