Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Don't Be My Neighbour, I Repeat, DO NOT BE MY NEIGHBOUR!!!!

This blog was originally about how people will do anything for a cigarette.
I saw my neighbour outside having a smoke in the -30 degree weather (that Celsius). And I thought, 'that lady is crazy'. So I went and got my camera (the story wouldn't be so crazy if my camera was just sitting there but I actually went and got it) so I could blog about it.

Couldn't quite get the shot I wanted.

When I got upstairs she was done. It was a short smoke break.

As I was contemplating what to write in the blog, a thought came to me. Who is really crazier; the lady minding her own business, out in the freezing, giving herself lung cancer. or the creepy neighbour who takes a picture of it?
Give me your opinions.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a creep, she is a moron!
I'm reconsidering moving into your ward.

Kaycee said...

Clearly she is not in my ward (with the smoking and what not).

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

She is crazier. There is nothing wrong with taking pictures of your neighbours. I will have to show you the pictures of my neighbour. He looks naked.

Kaycee said...

for some reason I think I have seen those pics? Is it in the summer?