Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Easter

SO, because I am so fantastical and on top of everything that goes on in my home and with my children, I  will let you take a peek at easter in around these parts. Ready? Are you truly ready for all the magic?
This is the only piece of evidence that exists that easter (or is it Easter, to capitalize or not to capitalize? I am sure there is an answer out there, but I kinda don't care unless.) actually happened. Oh ya and those 'memories' that the children have. To accurately portray this story, they did have baskets purchased the night before at the local drug store and they had plenty of candy. And really isn't that what Easter is all about? ... What? No?
 
Side Note: Easter is capitalized, I just found out while spell checking, and yet I still did not capitalize - take that english language!

No comments: