Sunday, March 10, 2013

He is an Actor.

Ethan got to be in a play - don't think he's some big shot celebraty super talented tween or anything, everyone in his class participated (not that he is not those things above ... but so was everyone else in his class). He had his part memorized and his face got super red while he was saying his lines (sorta matched his hair), but other that the redness you couldn't tell he was nervous at all, he said his lines loud enough (did we ever think that would be a problem) and he spoke at just the right speed. The best part was when he was so happy to me and have me come watch him. He's not embarassed of me ... YET! He reminded me at least 4 time before school that his play was today and asked everytime if I could come watch, eventhough I had already said I was coming.

No comments: