Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hold My Hand by Hootie & the Blowfish ... You tube it.

Unless you are some sort of Hootie & the Blowfish savant I don't expect you to be able to recall the music video to the song 'Hold My Hand'. But if you are, then you will undrestand when I ask the question, 'What's with the guy playing the drums with no shirt?'. If you have no idea what I am talking about you should you tube it - because I know you have nothing better to do with your time.

In case you are thinking 'what the?' I am watching 'Top Big Tunes from the 90's" on Much. I feel like I am in highschool again.
We got some
Watchmen, All Uncovered - Love It.
Lauren Hill - Still listen to that album
Hootie - Can't get enough of them - maybe I am serious that's for me to know
Oh YES Vanilla Ice - Bart knows all the words and the dance moves (that is not even a joke) and in all honesty V.I. is/was pretty cute. What's Ice doing lately you ask, he has a home reno show on the DIY network. -Word To Your Mother.
Gotta Love it!

No comments: