Monday, February 16, 2009

My Name is Kaycee, and I am an Addict!

I have a confession to make ... I am addicted to the i-tunes store. I have had to put in place some serious restrictions. I have cut myself off completely. I can't even go visit the website. Even if I take a quick peek, I end up spending $50. That adds up when you visit a few times a week. $300 later and my family has no food for the week.
My self imposed ban can be lifted when I know all the words to every song I have downloaded. Then I get to buy some new music. Seriously I love it! .... maybe I'll take just a quick look.

2 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

There are worse things that you could be addicted too. Like crack. Let us just be thankful you aren't addicted to crack.

Think of it like that, then itunes doesn't seem so bad

Kaycee said...

True dat!